The Haryana State Government notified the Haryana Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Rules, 2017 on 28th July 2017.
The Project & Agent Registration Process as well as Complaint filing can be done Online on the RERA Authority website.
Website Address: http://www.harera.in/
Haryana RERA Authority Contact
Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority
Civil Lines, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact No. 0124 297 1105
|Sr. No||Particulars||Fee Details|
|Real Estate Project Registration (Refer notes below)|
|1||Residential / Industrial Projects||Rs. 10 per sq. m. in Potential I & II Zones
Rs. 5 per sq. m. in Medium and Low Potential Zones
|2||Commercial / Cyber Park Projects||Rs. 20 per sq. m. in Potential I & II Zones
Rs. 10 per sq. m. in Medium and Low Potential Zones
|3||Project Extension||Amount equivalent to half of the registration fees|
|Real Estate Agents|
|4||Real Estate Agent Registration||Rs. 25,000/- if the applicant is an Individual
Rs. 2,50,000/- if the applicant is other than Individual
|5||Real Estate Agent Registration Renewal||Rs. 5,000/- if the applicant is an Individual
Rs. 50,000/- if the applicant is other than Individual
|6||Complaint with Authority or Adjudicating Officer||Rs. 1,000/-|
|7||Appeal to Appellate Tribunal||Rs. 1,000/-|
|8||For every annexure||Rs. 10/-|
|9||For every additional affidavit||Rs. 20/-|
|10||Filing of amended complaint / appeal||Rs. 1,000/-|
- Category of zones as defined in schedule mentioning rate of license fee in Rule 1976 of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Area Act 1975.
- In case of residential/industrial plotted colony, the rate would be applicable for gross area of the colony.
- In the case of Group Housing/Commercial/Cyber Park, rates are upto 100 FAR and would be proportionately higher for higher FAR.
Rules and Regulations
Forms – Registration and Extension
- Form REP II – Promoter Affidavit
- Form REP V – Project Extension Application
- Form REA IV – Application for renewal of registration of real estate agent